Most parents find it particularly difficult to train their children in the toilet. Portable potties are a convenient option when you’re out with your toddler on a road trip or an errand. Most of them are pretty lightweight and don’t take up a ton of space. If you wish to learn more about portable toilet seat for Toddlers, keep scrolling for tips.
Features to Consider when Shopping for a Toddler’s Travel Potty
When traveling, every parent needs to have two kinds of portable seats: a travel potty and a travel potty seat.
Toddler on Potty Outdoors
Portable Travel Potty vs Travel Potty Seat
Here, the potty chair provides your toddler with a convenient space to ease themselves while on the road. On the other hand, the travel potty seat is a toddler-size ring that you fasten on a regular-sized toilet to shield your child from an uncomfortable splashdown.
Here are essential factors to consider when shopping for either:
Stability and Security
Currently, potty seats with handles are the most secure option for toddlers who are still learning to balance. Here, these handles help give your little one that extra push for chucking out stools. Additionally, the seat should also be stable enough to sustain the child for the period they’ll be seated on it.
Potty Seat with Handles
Portable Toilet Seat for Toddlers Comfort
For instance, toilet seats can either be cushioned or plastic – your choice of material depends on which one your toddler prefers most. Their comfortableness is undeniable. Nevertheless, cushioned seats are somewhat impossible to clean. Here, you may need to eject the cushion from the base, clean it up, then reinstall it.
Comfortable Potty Seat
Portable Toilet Seat for Toddlers Comfort Ease of Cleaning
Also, the choice of the toddler toilet seat should be easy to clean. Specifically, settle for seats with smooth material that have zero crevices. Indeed, it’s easy for harmful germs and bacteria within the fissures to go unnoticed during cleaning. Thus, they multiply further and become a massive risk to your child’s fragile health.
Portability and Size
Truly, the more lightweight your travel seat/potty is, the easier it becomes to switch them from one position to the next. On the one hand, if your potty is too small, your child’s bum will brush against the regular seat, and they become uncomfortable. Consequently, if it’s too big, he might end up falling inside the potty during use!
Baby on Potty
Of course, parents will agree that it’s not easy to potty train your toddler. However, managing the resulting waste should be a relatively straightforward process. For instance, the potty should come with a set of disposable liners or a foldable toilet seat. Indeed, these will go a long way in minimizing waste.
Portable Toilet Seat for Toddlers —5 Best Portable Travel Potty Chairs
- It comes with a travel bag.
- Usable as both a travel potty seat and as a travel potty
- It fits great in all circumstances (park bathrooms, public bathrooms, etc.)
- Easier to open and close compared to most travel potties.
- Usable with a reusable liner.
- Multifunctional; works as both a travel potty seat and a travel potty.
- Many colors are available.
- One version comes with a pee guard functionality that averts splashing. This version is perfect for the boys.
- It fits in a diaper bag and holds waste of up to 60lbs.
- Impressively durable for a potty made of paper.
- It is pretty small, lightweight, and easy to handle.
- Playtex potties are easy on the pocket.
- Easy to use and exceptionally hygienic.
- Cute design with an attractive banana shape.
- It features the perfect blend of bright colors.
- Portable and foldable to the smallest size.
- Usable with disposable bags.
- Made of non-toxic material (polypropylene), it minimizes itching and other forms of discomfort.
- Fast and easy setup.
- It has three legs on the base to ensure stability.
- The potty comes available with a travel bag.
- The removable inner potty makes cleaning a lot easier.
- Available in two eccentric shades: pink and blue.
- Made of skin-friendly EVA material, it also ensures a comfortable feeling.
Portable Toilet Seat for Toddlers —5 Best Portable Travel Potty Seats
- It folds up smoothly for travel
- It comes with a thick plastic bag that makes it way easier to carry around. The bag has a glider zip that is easy to open and close.
- Entirely lightweight and functional.
- It fits all toilets and supports all toddler weight.
- It is a superb option in regards to the non slip feature. The suction cups on the base enable the seat to stay in place.
- Features built-in splash guard that prevents pee spillage.
- Unique neutral aqua shade.
Portable Toilet Seat for Toddlers —Fisher-Price Perfect Fit Potty Ring
- Unique backrest design for extra comfort.
- It has a designated hook to hang on the side of your toilet.
- The convenient handles on either side help your child feel more secure and comfortable.
- The adjustable seat allows more than enough wiggle room.
- It’s a perfect option for families with multiple toddlers of different ages.
Portable Toilet Seat for Toddlers —Munchkin Sturdy Potty Seat
- It fits snugly on most toilet seats.
- Highly affordable for a seat with plenty of convenient features.
- Sleek and simple design.
- The seat’s non-skid edge ensures that it doesn’t move during use.
- It creates confidence with its in-built handles.
Portable Toilet Seat for Toddlers —Summer Infant My Size Potty Seat
- Their unique design resembles an adult-size toilet. It helps the toddler to progress through their potty training faster.
- The clip-on splash guard accommodates boys who use to sitting down rather than standing up.
- It also comes with a small flushing lever complete with realistic sounds when pushed down.
In summary, with so many options, you’re probably wondering which toilet seat is perfect for your toddler. Therefore, we strongly recommend the Jool Baby Potty Training Seat.
However, although it’s a splendid choice for the older kids, it can perfectly accommodate the smaller ones as well. Here, every feature works to ensure your little one progresses smoothly through the potty training stage.
In conclusion, we hope this guide helps you make an informed decision the next time you’re shopping for a portable toilet seat for your toddler. Consequently, we look forward to discussing more parenting knowledge with you in our subsequent posts!